Contacting Linguists and checking messages
Modified on: Wed, 28 Jul, 2021 at 2:47 PM
- Ensure the messaging feature is activated in the client settings
- Enter client profile
- Go to Account Settings
- Check Activate managed service messaging
- Remind linguists to turn on notification for messages from our platform
Communication with linguists:
- Check the client's pages on Admin UI, and verify that all new messages are taken care of.
- If you need to reach out to linguists working on a project or for a specific client, please proceed as follows:
- Send group mail via Admin UI. If you do not get a reply,
- send single mails via Admin UI. If you still do not get a reply,
- send group/single mails via your personalised e-mail address. If you still do not get a reply
- escalate to A&S team
- If you are searching for linguists for a new language to cover for a customer or an author casting but your search is not successful, please remember to flag this to Kristine and Mariam C. asap. They can often help with either linguists they have recently added, or by starting a search for new linguists. Keep the A&S informed and in the loop at any time.
- In case you need templates for the messages, you can have a look on this page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.