GC provides the option to export your accepted texts into an existing Wordpress page depending on defined events. Please follow the instructions to set-up this functionality for a specific project
Step 1: Select the project
- Go the project overview section
- Select the project you want to export via Wordpress
- Click on the cogwheel to select the project
Step 2: Configure export type
- Go to section "Export settings"
- Select the export type "Blog export"
Step 3: Configure the event
- Go to the section "Blog / Export export settings"
- Define the event which should trigger the order export. Event options:
- Export the order once it is finished (= accepted)
- Export the order (only accepted) in a defined frequency
- Daily / weekly / monthly
- During different times a day
- All available orders or defined batches
- All options will create a new draft entry in Wordpress in a defined category
- The exporter always exports the order in formatted HTML
Step 4: Connect Wordpress
- Setup your Wordpress account by entering the following information
- URL: Add the URL of your blog followed by /xmlrpc.php
- User name: Add a valid Wordpress user name
- Password: Add a valid Wordpress password
- Ensure the Wordpress XMLRPC Interface has not been deactivated. By default it is activated.
- For support, please check: https://codex.wordpress.org/XML-RPC_Support