If your order is not being picked up by a linguist the following can be the reason:
- The topic is too specific, maybe a direct order would be more suitable
- The briefing is not clear enough e.g. too short or unprecise
- The quality level does not reflect the expectations of the required briefing.
If your order takes longer during production the following can be the reason:
- The linguist has questions that are not answered. In this case, you can send him a message.
- The text is quite long but you set the processing time too short. In this case, make sure that you give linguists enough time to deliver.