What are stopwords?
- Stopwords provide flexibility to linguists when using the required keywords by allowing the placement of defined terms before or in between the keyword.
- Search engines have recognized the use of stopwords and they are vital to allow the easy and natural use of keywords in your text.
- Keyword: "flights China”
- Stopword usage: By allowing stopwords "to" and "in" you are allowing the following spelling options:
- “flights to China”
- “flights in China”
What are flex endings?
- Flex endings provide a certain level of flexibility to linguists when using the required keywords.
- Using flex endings allow the extension of a keyword by up to three letters.
- Keyword 1: "house" → houses
- Keyword 2: "door system" → door systems
Examples (NOT allowed, as it is not allowed to change or delete letters of defined)
- Keyword 1: "Haus" → "Häuser"
- Keyword 2: "gelb Haus" → "gelbes Haus"