When you need to create the first project for a new client, make sure to follow these steps:
- Check the quote: Make sure that the quote is clear and that you understand all the items listed. In case of doubts, you can ask the creator of the quote or your colleagues.
- Check the Billing Settings:You must verify that all the information in the account is filled out correctly:
- All billing field must be compiled: if any information is missing you can find it in the quote or on the client's website, in the Impressum/Imprint page. In case you can't find the missing information, you can contact the client directly and ask for them.
- Manual Billing: verify that the setting corresponds to the correct billing form. To do so, you can contact the accounting department and ask for confirmation.
- Payment condition: the payment condition reported must match the one listed in the quote.
- Check the Account Settings: Verify whether you need to activate the proofreading and the managed service messaging for the account. Also check that the "Account tier" is set on the right group.