To establish and maintain a good working relationship, we work under the following principles.
- offer a flexible, professional and fun way of working
- answer all your questions usually in one working day at firstname.lastname@example.org or on the internal messaging system
- offer fair and transparent payment (reflecting academic degrees, work experience and industry expertise)
- provide you with feedback, tutorials, and ways to improve your writing. If you take this to heart this can lead to categorisation as a higher level linguist and a higher price per word.
- must read briefings carefully before you start working on a text. Copy not matching the brief has to be reworked.
- have to be reachable! So please, whitelist our email addresses, answer our messages and add your phone number to your profile so we can call you for urgent project updates.
- must respect deadlines. There’s no obligation to accept texts, but once you do, we expect you to deliver on time.
- should tell us as soon as possible if you can’t deliver on time due to unforeseen circumstances.
- need to let us know before (!) you go on holiday when having accepted a longer commitment project.
- grow and benefit from a longstanding partnership.
- win more loyal customers who want to book us and, more importantly, you over and over again!
- find a satisfying solution if things go wrong, e.g. reworks that go beyond the brief receive extra remuneration.