Your payments from greatcontent are gross.  As freelancers, you need to declare your income to the relevant tax authorities yourselves.

Special terms for writers based in Germany:

- you need to have a valid tax number (Steuernummer or Ust-ID), which you need to state in your writer account

- you need to inform us via if you are registered as a small company (Kleinunternehmer) or not

- we pay the fee for the artist social security benefits office (Künstlersozialkasse)